DIY dresser/tv stand - love this, a bit too rustic for my style, but

DIY dresser/tv stand - love this, a bit too rustic for my style, but

Pottery Barn Inspired DIY Dresser : DIY dresser/tv stand - love this, a bit too rustic for my style, but with a darker wood stain it would work fabulously!

Dresser Tv Stand, Dresser With Tv, Dresser Top, Muebles Living, Pottery Barn Inspired, Home And Deco, Home Living, My New Room, Home Furniture

Hey friends! I am SO excited to share my latest build! This next one has been a long time coming. This has been where my son's tv has been resting for the last few months...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Recycled DIY Pallet Headboard Ideas | 99 Pallets Pallet Furniture,

DIY ear cuff #tutorial from Honestly WTF #jewelry #howto Wire Jewelry

Ditch ugly plastic soap bottles and add charm to your kitchen with ou