Summer Wreath Wreath Deco Mesh Wreath Deco by RedWithEnvyDesigns. I r

Summer Wreath Wreath Deco Mesh Wreath Deco by RedWithEnvyDesigns. I r

Summer Wreath Wreath Deco Mesh Wreath Deco by RedWithEnvyDesigns. I really like the colors and the burlap, polka dot and other ribbon in this. If you are crafty I am sure you could easily make this a DIY project. by Kharis

Burlap Crafts, Wreath Crafts, Diy Wreath, Diy Crafts, Wreath Burlap, Burlap Ribbon, Wreath Ideas, Wreath Making, Fru Fru

This is one if my most popular wreaths. Be sure to purchase before I run out of supplies. Celebrate Spring and Summer with this GORGEOUS Wreath. It is accented with several beautiful ribbons that makes it just pop right off your door, and comes with a customized sign that can be personalized to meet your taste. All of your neighbors will be asking where you got this! Want to get a discount on this wreath or Etsy and a ton more companies such as Sephora, Lowe's or Wal-Mart? Download the Ebates app and type in Etsy- get a discount just for using the app. I use it for ALL of my online ordering, I just wanted to pass the savings onto my customers. Enjoy! Click on the link below. It's free to sign up. http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=rnaapA%2BWr4yZ1XCD4fJLLA%3D%3D&eeid=26471 **Many of Red With Envy's decorative wreaths/designs are made-to-order such as this one, unless otherwise stated. Some materials may vary slightly from the ones depicted, but your decorative wreath will be just as beautiful, if not more so, than the one pictured. Please feel free to message me with questions you have regarding any of my designer wreaths.** Please add, Red With Envy Designs on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/redwithenvydesigns Want to be on our mailing list to see our fabulous new items? Sign up at: http://eepurl.com/jB6Ob **California residents will incur an additional shipping fee up to $15.00. You will be invoiced separately for the difference once I have mailed out your wreath to get an exact charge.** ** I am not responsible for any damaged/lost packages. I do my best to ensure that it's in the best condition possible when it leaves my hands but it is out of my control once I have shipped out your package(s). I recommend purchasing insurance to cover any potential damages or loss during delivery.** You can purchase insurance at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/117851909/domestic-shipping-insurance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Recycled DIY Pallet Headboard Ideas | 99 Pallets Pallet Furniture,

DIY ear cuff #tutorial from Honestly WTF #jewelry #howto Wire Jewelry

A hanging quilt rack that holds four quilts! Great space saver! Woo