Simply Made...with Love: End of the Year Gifts Volunteer Gifts, Volun

Simply Made...with Love: End of the Year Gifts Volunteer Gifts, Volun

Gift Idea to Give as a staff appreciation gift!

Volunteer Gifts, Volunteer Appreciation, Teacher Appreciation Week, Teacher Assistant Gifts, Volunteer Ideas, Mentor Teacher Gifts, Teacher Aide Gifts, Customer Appreciation, School Gifts

Summer is here! Well, as of 12:00 tomorrow it is. It's been another great year in the classroom, but I'm ready for the summer and for my little one to make her arrival in August. I wanted something cute and easy for gifts for my students and homeroom parents. Of course, I turned to Pinterest for a little pinspiration. Here are a few things I came up with based on some neat things I found. Happy Summer!! Since our classroom theme this year was All Stars, I decided on this little gift for my students. These cups and goodies were part of the gift for my homeroom moms. HERE is the link to download the parent gifts. HERE is the link to download the end of year student gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Recycled DIY Pallet Headboard Ideas | 99 Pallets Pallet Furniture,

A hanging quilt rack that holds four quilts! Great space saver! Woo

DIY ear cuff #tutorial from Honestly WTF #jewelry #howto Wire Jewelry